About the role
Main Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Warehouse team including recruitment, training, performance management and development
- To manage and ensure all orders are shipped within the agreed time scales by the Warehouse Operatives and service levels are adhered to – Picking, packing and dispatching orders accurately
- Be a responsible key holder
- Ensuring all orders are shipped
- Actively manage stock levels, storage and manage the resolution of any stock related discrepancies as and when they arise
- Processing and receiving accurately all deliveries within a timely manner ensuring the Warehouse Management System is always accurate and up to date.
- Monitor team key performance indictors (KPIs) and take appropriate action to achieve targets.
- Manage the Warehouse Team leaders to ensure that the outbound workload of high priority orders meet their delivery deadlines
- Monitor IT systems (Shopify, Shipster and WMS) working correctly and accurately
- Manage external waste contracts.
- Responsible for ordering warehouse packaging materials.
Working hours and pay:
- 08:00 – 16:30
Skills & qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Team Manager or similar leadership role in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Experience using WMS systems – PeopleVox and Shipster.
- Computer literate – experience in using HHT’s and barcode readers
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operations including receiving, inventory management, order fulfilment and shipping
- Experience of working in an ecommerce environment would be preferable