You are applying for this role:
Warehouse Team Leader
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below and attach your CV. One of our team will be in touch.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Supervisor, provide line management to the team, coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team delivers, monitoring any issues, and ensuring production targets, KPIs, and quality standards are met, to meet the requirements of the customer. Develop the team by focusing on individual performance and support requirements to achieve high standards, whilst fostering a culture of working safely.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in running an efficient warehouse operation which enables the company to fulfil operational and customer demand and meet set targets
· Train new Warehouse operatives within area of responsibility
· Ensure inventories in area of responsibility are accurate
· Ensure stock movements are recorded accurately
· Support organising and participate in stock takes at regular intervals
· Ensure that any computerised or automated systems are accurate and up to date
· Identify any systems improvements and make recommendations for change
· Where possible resolve any issues or problems which occur in the warehouse.
· Assist in planning future capacity requirements
· Ensure that health and safety meet the required standards
· Maintain high standards of security in the warehouse
· Ensure a clean and tidy working environment to aid operational efficiency
· The Team Leader will also be expected to act up for management to cover leave and absence.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE LEVELS:
· Team Leader skills with the ability to motivate, develop and supervise others
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good IT skills, in particular spreadsheets and databases and a knowledge of warehouse systems
· Analytical and numerical
· Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
· Good planning skills and able to meet targets and deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail skills
– Monday to Friday
– Shift pattern – 0800 – 1600 or 12noon till 2000.
– Weekly pay
– Temp to perm
– 37.5 hrs a week.
Salary: £23k per annum.
To apply please click apply with a current CV or call Recruitment Solutions on 01235 811544.