- 09:00 - 17:30 hours per week
- Permanent role
- 23,000 - 28,000
About the role
Recruitment Solutions are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operations Assistant on behalf of a global logistics company on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the warehouse & distribution team by organising timely operations as requested by the contract customers whilst supporting management by organising and managing the operational function of the warehouse in such a manner as to provide the best possible service to the customer within the economic constraints of the business whilst maintaining good staff relations.
- – Working in close liaison with customers to achieve their requirements in a timely manner
- – Completion of monthly inventory reconciliation
- – Supporting your line manager to oversee the day to day operations to ensure policies and procedures are completed
- – Liaising with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- – Attending to any correspondence and emails by customers and contractors
- – Adhoc administration if required
- – Any other duties assigned by the line manager from time to time. These duties will be reasonable in relation to your skills, abilities and status.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 – 17:30
- £23,000 – £28,000 dependant on experience
- – Ability to meet and work with tight deadlines
– Confident on Microsoft packages (especially Excel)
– Attention to detail
– Ownership of tasks & responsibilities
– Strong analytical & numerical skills
– Great problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure whilst keeping calm
– Effective communicator with both internal and external teams
– Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible & adaptable where the business requires