You are applying for this role:
The vacancy number is:
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below and attach your CV. One of our team will be in touch.
The role will be to perform general administration, including customer delivery administration, driver debriefs, legal compliance and communicating with customer services regarding deliveries. You will report to the Shift Section Manager and contribute to the departments success by ensuring KPI’s are continually met.
Previous experience within an administration environment would be beneficial but full training will be provided. Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team are essential.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude demonstrated by a willingness to assist in all areas of the clerical function and have a friendly outgoing personality.
Two shifts which rotate weekly:
6am – 2pm, Tuesday – Saturday
2pm – 10pm, Monday – Wednesday IN, Thursday day off, Fri – Sat IN, Sunday off.
– £10.03 per hour for the first 12 x weeks during probation period. Weekly pay.
– On offer of permanent role, salary is £20,689.50 per annum
– shift premium on all hours worked after 6pm, bumping annual salary up to £21,500+ per annum.
Assignment Start Date:
If interested and available, please click ‘Apply’ below or contact Recruitment Solutions on 01235 811544.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels, along with the ability to bridge the gap between technical language and the end users.
– Strong organisational skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively whilst managing multiple work streams to tight time lines.
– Previous transport / administrative experience would be preferable but not essential.
– A good understanding of all Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
– The ability to take and follow instructions and use of own initiative and assist in multiple functions.