You are applying for this role:
Sales Desk Coordinator
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below and attach your CV. One of our team will be in touch.
Key Results/Objectives/ Accountabilities expected from role
1) Ensure all opportunities are maximised to meet monthly and Yearly Targets.
2) Pipeline activity is managed and accurate in accordance with Customer activity.
3) Ensure all Hire processes are followed and agreed targets met.
4) Work closely to reduce aged debt and queries in a timely manner.
5) Manage the company CRM to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is recorded this will include all business calls undertaken with clear objectives and outcomes recorded.
6) Review and ensure weekly forecast Data inputted via CRM is Up To Date.
1. To process quotes on/off hires on inhouse systems.
2. Organise site visits as and when required.
3. Deliver accurate and timely hire contract administration from initial order taking to completion.
4. Resolve all damage and loss issues in line with operational procedures, escalating to the Hire Manager in a timely manner, where appropriate.
5. Manage all customer issues before, during and post hires.
6. Improve revenue and service standards by accurately establishing customers’ needs and identifying opportunities for additional hire requirements.
7. Partner with National Account Managers and Operations staff to ensure that customer requirements are delivered cost effectively.
8. Work with Sales & Operations team on improvements, finding solutions to continually improve how we deliver customer excellence, systems and processes.
9. To take part in weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and key stakeholders.
10. Pre validation assessment is essential for all new business activity including credit checks.
11. Ensure sugar is up to date to allow up to date information for reports and forecasting is reviewed regularly to capture key data.
12. Work closely with Scheduler and Transport to ensure we deliver to Customers accurately and in a timely manner and provide feedback and escalate issues where required.
13. Collaborate on sales initiatives with Sales Team.
14. Ensure correct usage of sugar and other sales applications.
15. Ensure adherence to sales process.
16. To meet agreed daily financial targets both revenue and gross profit expectations.
17. Build effective relationships with multiple customers, internally and externally.
18. Cold Call and anniversary calls to accounts as required
19. Review and highlight pricing sensitivities and feedback from Customers to ensure we maximise the opportunity to win work.
20. Utilise companies’ Sales tools to upsell and be a brand ambassador
– Work from home 2 days a week & 3 days on site.
To apply please click apply with a current CV or call Recruitment Solutions on 01235 811544.