- Monitor compliance of Statutory Inspections.
- Ensure consistently low work order backlog.
- Monitor and manage quotes and query.
- Liaise with Scheduling Team to ensure effective scheduling.
- Monitor and document Projects and Minor Works to ensure the projects team are updated.
- Demonstrate experience in multi-site coordination.
- Thorough understanding of Project Co-Ordination.
- Experience within a similar role or transferable skills from related role.
- Experience of working within Building Services environments.
- Understanding of statutory compliance legislation.
- Thames Water Passport – Gain and maintain.
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems.
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
Length of assignment: October 2023 until January 2024, option to go temp to perm
Hours of work: 7:00am to 16:00pm or 8:00am – 17:00pm, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: £12.95ph
Location: Vastern Road, Reading, RG1 8DB
To apply please click apply with a current CV or call Recruitment Solutions on 01235 811544.