You are applying for this role:
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below and attach your CV. One of our team will be in touch.
Purpose of the role:
Due to business growth and the start of new projects they require an additional Maintenance Shift Technician who will be responsible for, assessing equipment status/condition, suggesting suitable course of action and repairing problematic equipment.
The Maintenance Shift Technician will, also, be required to carry out proactive service work, suggesting improvements to operational procedures and promoting the company’s products and services.
The employee will be required to work an agreed shift pattern to suit the clients needs at present this will be 24/7 cover.
· Candidates should be time served and have multi-skilled electro-mechanical experience. As the role is site based, under their own initiative.
It is expected that candidates should be:
· – Understanding engineering drawings and principles,
· – Systematic and accurate,
· – Organised and self-motivated,
· – Understanding of numeric data and information technology,
· – Aware of health and safety legislation,
· – Good oral and written communicator,
· – Professional and respectful,
· – Able to work quickly and under pressure,
· – Capable of managing a varied workload,
· – Good problem-solver,
· – With good eyesight and normal colour vision.
· – Full driving licence,
· – CSCS card,
· – IPAF card,
· – Other records of achievement and training.
· 5 years’ experience in a commercial application (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic or plant).
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience starting at £24000 per annum.
Working hours: 40 hours per week based on rota call out system.
To apply please click “apply” with a current CV or call Recruitment Solutions on 01235 811544