Our client is looking to recruit a Machine Operative on a temp to perm position based out of their manufacturing and distribution site in Bury.
A great opportunity for the right individual to earn a permanent contract , who has a good work ethic, is reliable and punctual.
Upload your CV
About the role
The work will involve:
- Operating production machines
- Making adjustments to get finished products
- Quality inspection
- Complete daily production logs
- Maintain a clean production area and clean machinery
- manual handling of materials & finished products
The working times and pay:
- 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 weekly rotation
- £10.42 per hour starting and rising to £11.42 once trained.
You must be available to work the 2 shifts listed above
- Good numeracy and literacy skills needed
- Previous experience operating machinery
- Must be physically fit due to the nature of the role
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or for more information please call on 0161 205 7000