You are applying for this role:
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below and attach your CV. One of our team will be in touch.
Actively work to:
· Build relationships with Customers and Contract Managers
· Review and plan space Capacity based on Forecasts
· Working with the Customer and Management Team to ensure strategic plan is aligned to customer expectations.
· Monitor and communicate any risks.
· Demonstrate Project Management and assist with Site Projects from an Inventory perspective.
· Reduce Pick Walks to improve productivity.
Tasks to Ensure are completed within the Team
· Identify dead / obsolete stock
· Reduce Damages
· Ensure PI Schedule is achieved for each Customer
· Ensure Pick-faces are available for all current SKUs
· Ensure that the operation always runs as smoothly as possibly with Locked Inventory prioritised and investigated each day.
· Promote the efficiencies of Inventory
· Promote Safe Ways of Working and H&S
· Be involved with Operational Meetings and Briefings
· Provide a daily, weekly and Monthly Summary of activities.
· Monitor, measure and report all Adjustments.
· Ensure all Team Leaders and Controllers are given the right tools and encouragement to complete tasks and progress.
· Over 2 years of experience of managing inventory.
· Strong H&S Awareness
· Microsoft Office
· Analytical Skills
· Leadership and management
· Verbal and written communication
· Organizational and logistics skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Problem solving
· Data analysis
· Proactive critical thinking
Working Days, Hours & Salary:
To apply please call Recruitment Solutions on 01235 811544 or click apply with a current CV.