You are applying for this role:
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below and attach your CV. One of our team will be in touch.
About the Role:
As a Drainage Engineer, your role will include the following duties:
· Travelling via van to residential sites, around the West London area powering a high pressure water jet for restoration.
· Clean /clear / repair and maintain drainage systems.
· Record each job report correctly on the specialist equipment provided.
· Run diagnostics and repairs on drains using electro mechanical and specialist CCTV survey equipment.
· Rodding blockages.
· Delivering good customer service.
· Maintaining good H&S practise while carrying out works.
If you enjoy delivering only the best in customer service, where no two days are the same and want to join a growing company that not only values you and your ability – but also strives to develop your potential and further your career progression, then this is the position for you.
About the candidate:
· The ideal candidate will be experienced in the use of High Pressure Jetting equipment, although full training will be given.
· We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from under-represented areas of the community.
· Once your CV is received, we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. If happy to proceed, you will be required to attend a two day induction at our clients head sales office in Slough (lunch provided).
· Once the two day induction in Slough is complete, your third day will be on site in Iver & will only last a couple of hours (although you will be paid for the full day). This is to collect the relevant PPE & ID badge, to meet the team you will be working with and to have a brief tour of the site.
· Please note: the client will require you to complete a drug & alcohol test (swab in the mouth)
· Various shifts available such as 4 on 4 off, 12 on 2 off
· Ideally fully flexible candidates required as client has AM shifts, PM shifts & long days
· Weekend availability required
· £10.42 per hour, increasing to £11.05 per hour on completion of probation period (12 x weeks)
· Weekly pay
· 5 year reference checks required
To apply please click apply with a current CV or call Recruitment Solutions on 01235 811544 and ask for James.